Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Bacon And Egg Breakfast Pizza (Video Tutorial)



Breakfast Pizza







My family and I went to Australia on vacation this past year and it was wonderful. One of my best friends moved to the other side of the world and was getting married; we couldn’t miss it! I hope you get the chance/have an excuse to go someday! Everything was different and wonderful. Food included. We tried a bunch of new things but never this Aussie Pizza.


Pizza; love. Breakfast; love. Breakfast pizza; what’s not to love? Thanks One Pot Chef for the tasty treat! I’ll happily make this now that I have the recipe. Yum! The fact that this uses homemade dough makes me really happy! It’s such an easy recipe. Then it’s like pouring an omelette on top of it. How wonderful.


Do you have a favorite bacon and egg breakfast dish? Why not comment and tell me about it! One of my all time favorites is a melty gooey bacon-y breakfast casserole .


Here’s the video and delicious recipe… Enjoy!








from Copy of RSS feed creator http://ift.tt/1GcNWB7



Advertisement



Sourced by "Home Hacks". Scouring and supporting the art of DIY home projects by sharing links and information provided by numerous active reputable DIY veterans and company's. Any projects you start please be of proper age, follow all required safety measures, and use the required protective equipment when handling any chemicals, power tools, or during any construction project. If you need advice regarding your next project we suggest visiting Contractor Talk.