Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How To Make Yarn Easter Eggs With Chocolate Trapped Inside



Easter is almost here and my holiday Pinterest board is filling up with crafts and recipes that I really want to try this year. Last year I ran out of time because we were so busy with family. I maybe got two things done. This year I’m aiming high…three things. Lol. I want these string Easter eggs to be one of them.

String easter eggs is such a fun and simple craft. You need some string/yarn/thread, a small balloon, a small prize to put inside your ‘egg,’ and equal parts water and sugar. I have all those things already! You are also going to need something to mix the sugar/water in and something to pop your balloon with.

Here are 37 other Easter themed crafts you should think about trying this year. Country Living knows what’s up! I really like the ombre eggs. See all the other brilliant craft ideas here .

Hop to it! Here’s the full tutorial from Instructables…


Instructables: String Easter Eggs




from Copy of RSS feed creator http://ift.tt/1b3xqI3



Sourced by "Home Hacks". Scouring and supporting the art of DIY home projects by sharing the links and information provided by numerous active reputable DIY veterans.