Thursday, March 19, 2015

No Curling Iron? No Problem. Use This Trick Instead!



Curls







Using tin foil and a flat iron to curl your hair is a fun new way to get bouncy springy ringlets that will last all the day long and it beats sleeping in stiff curlers too! I use a straightener or curling iron to curl my hair now but I could branch out. I’ve never tried this method but I’d like too.


I love the results! I can see the foil protecting your hair from heat too. I don’t know if I could do the back very well. Those curls might be a little lopsided, lol. I read on a ‘fail blog’ that cooking foil works best. Foil used for highlights doesn’t conduct heat well when scrunched together. Also, be sure and not use too much foil or your curls get all mashed.


Do you remember rag curls? That was the most fun thing to do at sleepovers! I don’t think I’ve done them since I was eight but I think it would be fun to try them again. Ringlets rag vs. regular rag . How could I possibly choose between them? Check them both out. They aren’t just for the kiddos!


Here’s the video… Enjoy!








from Copy of RSS feed creator http://ift.tt/1Gxr7WN



Advertisement



Sourced by "Home Hacks". Scouring and supporting the art of DIY home projects by sharing links and information provided by numerous active reputable DIY veterans and company's. Any projects you start please be of proper age, follow all required safety measures, and use the required protective equipment when handling any chemicals, power tools, or during any construction project. If you need advice regarding your next project we suggest visiting Contractor Talk.