Saturday, March 14, 2015

Skittles Poke Cake Recipe (Video)

Yum! I’m starving and seeing this delicious cake only makes it worse. Sugar! Love it! It will rot our teeth and make us fat if we gobbled it up every day but it’s ok to indulge once in a while. Why not indulge is this bright colorful tasty treat?! I think I will. I know the fam will be so happy with this dessert!

I hope you have experienced the goodness that is a poke cake. Normally they are made with jello but there are recipes that range from pudding to strawberry lemonade. Very good. My Granny used to make them all the time. This cake, talk about a blast from the past! This version of the cake is made with skittles. I think everyone loves that candy so I’m pretty sure everyone will love this cake.

This is a little more time consuming than a regular cake but worth it. Melting the skittles down unto a gel can take a little bit of time. I’m still game to try. This is an amazing video tutorial, complete with recipe, detailed steps, and all ingredients listed out for us! I’m so excited to feature this here today! Vanilla/white cake with skittles colors and flavors? Yes please!

Life is too short to not have fun and try delicious desserts. Wine And Glue has 30 delicious poke cake recipes you must try someday! I promise you won’t be disappointed. Here they are.

Here’s the video… Enjoy!



from Copy of RSS feed creator http://ift.tt/19mBEdf



Advertisement



Sourced by "Home Hacks". Scouring and supporting the art of DIY home projects by sharing links and information provided by numerous active reputable DIY veterans and company's. Any projects you start please be of proper age, follow all required safety measures, and use the required protective equipment when handling any chemicals, power tools, or during any construction project. If you need advice regarding your next project we suggest visiting Contractor Talk.