Thursday, March 26, 2015

This Woman Buys Gallons Of Coca-Cola Every Spring But Not To Drink. You’ll Never Guess Why!



Cleaning







Spring showers, April flowers, Spring forward (daylight savings), Spring training (baseball), March Madness (basketball). I love spring and I love that it’s almost here! There are two things about this season that I absolutely can’t stand…. spring allergies and spring cleaning! Echhheewww! I don’t think there is anything I can do for my allergies but the cleaning might not be so bad this year if I take a page out of the Little Things’ playbook. I’m so excited to feature their roundup here today! It makes me dread spring cleaning a little less.


What do you think of number five? Coca Cola on the toilet? Yikes! I think I’m dreading cleaning my blinds the most this year. I think I should hire someone. Numbers six and eleven look like real winners!


Coca Cola is delicious stuff. Carbonated, sugary, heaven. But can something so handy at cleaning really be that great for drinking? I’m too addicted to stop either way, but let’s see what the experts have to say. The folks at Coke have joined the discussion… Check out what they have to say here .


See all the spring cleaning hacks here…









from Copy of RSS feed creator http://ift.tt/1NghIaa



Advertisement



Sourced by "Home Hacks". Scouring and supporting the art of DIY home projects by sharing links and information provided by numerous active reputable DIY veterans and company's. Any projects you start please be of proper age, follow all required safety measures, and use the required protective equipment when handling any chemicals, power tools, or during any construction project. If you need advice regarding your next project we suggest visiting Contractor Talk.